Dock Boards / Dock Plates | Santa Barbara
Raymond Handling Solutions offers dock plates, dock boards and yard ramps in Santa Barbara.
Give us a call today at (805) 749-2777.
Warehouse dock doors receive far more use than typical industrial doors. In a high throughput dock environment, many industrial doors may open and close more than a dozen times a day, resulting in excessive stress on tracks, rollers, springs, cables, panels and other door components. As a result of this unrelenting use, dock doors need to be serviced regularly.
Forklifts and pallet trucks are often in close proximity to dock doors, and dock doors are occasionally damaged by mismanaged vehicles. Even a slight forklift impact can bump a door off its tracks or even cause irreparable damage.
A jammed or damaged overhead door can threaten your warehouse security if the door is stuck open or can’t be properly locked up. An open door may also leave products subject to weather damage and rodents, as well as waste energy.
It’s best to leave door repair to qualified professionals, because broken doors can be a significant safety hazard. Heavy doors and rollers can easily break or chop off fingers, and tightly wound torsion coils can cause serious bodily harm or even death. Doors that go off their tracks can also fall suddenly, so it’s important to clear the immediate area of workers and products while awaiting repair.
Dock and Door Experts
Loading dock door service and sales is Raymond Handling Solutions’ core competency. We supply, install, maintain and repair all varieties of warehouse doors.
- With over 400 service techs across 19 branches, we offer service throughout California and have a specialist near you.
- Our technicians are familiar with all dock equipment, interlock systems, and other material handling systems that most other service companies don’t have experience with.
- Raymond’s trucks carry an inventory of frequently used parts and all the tools needed for the vast majority of dock and door repairs.
- Raymond has one of the largest parts departments on the Central Coast, and we maintain an inventory of components for all manufacturers of warehouse doors and equipment.
High Speed Door
For high throughput, climate controlled or energy efficient buildings, we offer a line of high speed roll up doors in many different base materials for applications ranging from clean room to industrial use. Whether you’re looking for indoor or outdoor configuration, we provide high performance doors made of durable fabric, rubber or metal for many different kinds of uses.
Our streamlined door control systems minimize air exchange, reduce open/close cycle times and feature effortless, intuitive usability for your employees. With safety features like LED traffic alerts and emergency egress options, we supply some of the most sophisticated high performance door systems on the market.
Santa Barbara Warehouse Door Repair
Raymond Handling Solutions is not a “garage door” business. Our expertise is in warehouse, distribution center and industrial doors, and all of our door experts are qualified to repair many different types of material handling equipment and systems.
- Raymond offers one of the most knowledgeable units of warehouse technicians in the industry.
- We offer 24 hour emergency service.
- Average on-site time is about 2 hours from first call.
Service Area: Buellton, Carpinteria, Goleta, Lompoc, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria