Reach Trucks | Santa Barbara County
Raymond Handling Solutions is a Santa Barbara supplier of electric reach trucks.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at (805) 749-2777
Across the Central Coast, warehouse space is costly and very limited. Raymond Handling Solutions offers a series of narrow aisle reach forklift options intended for warehouses where capacity efficiency is critical. The wheel base of a reach forklift is identical to a counterbalanced forklift, but the chassis is more compact, so that the turning radius is reduced and the truck can be deployed in smaller aisle widths.
Reach forklifts are special purpose pieces of equipment that are not appropriate for everyday warehouse tasks. More specifically, general dock acitivies like unloading and loading trailers or case picking aren’t the right application for a reach truck. They also can’t be used for VNA racking designs that don’t allow right angle stacking. However, for the majority of restricted aisle designs reach forklifts are the ideal choice.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series offers a reach truck for most types of operations:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is designed with smaller battery compartment dimensions, giving you the advantages of reduced energy expenditures and narrower aisle requirements.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is configured for small capacity, high volume uses. With battery compartments ranging from 14-21 inches, this forklift is designed for versatility and productivity.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck improves your selectivity and total productivity. It’s unobstructed view mast offers outstanding visibility when in operation, and it’s ideal for high rack applications.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is ideal for dock zones and jobs with lower lift heights and shorter transport ranges.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is great for long transport distances and it provides excellent ergonomic support for workers. The reach forklift controls are designed with consistent use and the highest safety standards in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck puts an end to the requirement for 90 degree maneuvers and is perfect for long load reqirements.
Raymond is one of the top reach truck manufacturers, and is one of the most trusted reach forklift brands in the material handling sector.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond Handling Solutions maintains a fleet of rentals with virtually unlimited selection. Our rental department offers top quality forklifts for either short or extended term rental needs. Our rental inventory is consistently updated with new lift trucks that are maintained to exacting manufacturer’s requirements. Each lift truck is prepped by a Raymond Certified Technician and carefully examined by our shop foreman to make certain that it is in top condition when it is delivered to your location.
Used Reach Truck Options
Raymond provides many choices for pre-owned reach forklifts under our Raymond ReNewed program. Each previously owned lift truck is meticulously inspected and returned to factory standards. For value minded clients, we offer our Value plan with a 30 day guarantee and a minimum of 60% useful life remaining on tires and wheels. Our Performance plan extends the buy back guarantee to 60 days, offers a refurbished appearance and ensures at least 80% of useful life on the wheels and tires. Finally, our Premium program features completely repainted trucks with fresh wheels and tires and a 90 day buy back guarantee.
Reach Lift Rental, Leasing & Sales in Santa Barbara / Goleta
If you are in the market for reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Raymond Handling Solutions by calling (805) 749-2777. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in the West, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
Raymond Handling Solutions
3905 State St
Santa Barbara, CA 93105