Material Handling - San Diego, CA
Raymond Handling Solutions is the top full service material handling equipment supplier in San Diego County. We offer everything from pallet trucks to conveyor systems, and everything in between.
As one of the world's top material handling brands, we have almost a century of experience in the industry. If you need equipment or systems for your warehouse or distribution center, Raymond can supply it.
We provide the highest quality equipment available, and our sales are backed by the best service and parts departments in the industry.
We maintain facilities in all parts of Southern California and it's just a short drive to one of our branches from just about anywhere in the region.
Our San Diego facilty is close to the Interstate 15 Freeway, at the Camino Del Norte exit in Carmel Mountain. This central location in San Diego County gives us easy access to the Port of San Diego, the Ports of Entry at San Ysidro and Otay Mesa, San Diego International Airport, Camp Pendleton and Naval Base San Diego.
Our location at 12310 World Trade Dr # 111, San Diego, CA 92128 serves all of San Diego County, including the business and industrial centers of Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Downtown, El Cajon, Escondido, Fenton Carroll Canyon, Grantville, Kearney Mesa, Levanto, Morena, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Marcos, Santee, Sorrento Mesa, Spring Valley and Vista.
The Raymond San Diego branch supplies a wide selection of material handling equipment. We offer one of the largest selections of pallet jacks in San Diego County, with dozens of options for both electric and manual pallet trucks.
Our powered pallet jack lineup features walk behind, walkie rider and rider jack options, depending on your capacity requirements and use scenarios. Our hand pallet jacks also come with a wide variety of weight capacities and features, and are among the most reliable and durable units available today.
If you need pallet jack parts or wheels, our parts department stocks a huge variety of components for many brands, including Crown, Yale, Dayton and Wesco.
For pallet jack repair, the Raymond Service Department is staffed by one of the finest teams of factory trained technicians anywhere, and their maintenance and repair service is the best in the business.
Beyond pallet trucks, Raymond offers a vast array of products and services from our manufacturing and service partners.
For loading dock equipment, we offer a full line of dock levelers. In addition, we have high speed doors, and accessories like dock bumpers, shelters, fans, lights, vehicle restraints, ramps, seals, and more.
When it comes to warehouse layout, design and engineering, Raymond is the vendor to call. Whether you are expanding, reconfiguring or building a new facility, we can help you design the perfect solution to maximize space utilization and gain the most efficiency possible for your material handling operation.
We supply all manner of warehouse shelving, from selective rack, to high density, to dynamic racking options like pallet flow and push back racks.
For warehouse automation, we work with vendors like TGW and Kardex Remstar to bring you conveyors, carousels, lift modules, radio shuttles and automated storage and retrieval systems.
Our San Diego team can draw from all of Raymond's resources in Southern California and across the country to help you design, specify and build the perfect warehouse or DC for your operation. In short, Raymond's local, regional and national presence can give you a huge advantage when developing and implementing your material handling business plans. Take advantage of our resources and expertise.
Although we primarily sell brand new equipment, we do offer used equipment once it passes our rigorous inspection requirements. We often receive pre-owned equipment from fleet lease returns, and we refurbish and resell it at a significant discount. Used pallet racks and used pallet jacks are among our highest selling pre-owned items.
When it comes to material handling equipment supply in San Diego, call Raymond Handling Solutions. You can reach one of our experts by calling 858-679-1800.
Material Handling Company- Raymond is a full service supplier
- Consulting- whether you need help with design, engineering or financing, we have experts that can help!
- Equipment- we are a distributor for all of the industry top brands.
- Systems- from the dock, to the warehouse to the distribution center, we can automate and improve your efficiency.
- Design- we'll help you sift through your options and design systems and workflow.
Conveyor Systems- let our team of experts help with your configuration
- Industrial & warehouse- whatever your application, we can bring in the right partners to get you the best results.
- Pallet, carton, and case conveyors- we offer a range of conveyor capacities and types.
- Belt & roller systems- we can design all manner of conveyors from motorized roller, to belt driven or lineshaft options.
Dock Levelers- we are your loading dock experts
- Hydraulic, air powered & mechanical- we offer all types of levelers for every application.
- Installation, repair, service and maintenance- whether you need a full pit installation or just need minor repairs, we have you covered.
- Replacement parts- our parts department can get you up and running in no time.
Pallet Jacks- Raymond is one of the largest pallet truck distributors in California
- Electric- we have a full line of walkies, walkie rider, center riders and order pickers.
- Manual-our hand pallet jacks are top quality, durable trucks that will last for years.
- Specialty-we offer non-standard configurations like low profile, heavy duty, stainless steel, galvanized, power assist and portable options.
- Used-we offer a huge selection of refurbished, lease return pallet trucks under our Raymond ReNewed program.
Pallet Racking- if you're looking for warehouse storage solutions, you've come to the right place
- Selective pallet racks- whether you need single deep, double deep narrow aisle selective racking, we have an option that's right for you.
- High density pallet racks
- Drive in- last in / first out configurations.
- Drive through- first in / first out configurations.
Warehouse- we are experts in automation equipment and systems integration
- Equipment-whether you're looking for vertical or horizontal carousels, vertical lift systems or AS/RS, we've got options from top manufacturers.
- Systems- we offer everything from AS/RS to automated lift trucks and pallet shuttles.
- Design- we are full service, from general consulting to engineering and specification.