Reach Trucks | Riverside
Raymond Handling Solutions is a Riverside supplier of electric reach trucks
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at (951) 384-2444
Across Riverside County, warehouse storage space is expensive and scarce. Raymond offers a line of narrow aisle reach lift trucks well suited for storage facilities where capacity maximization is crucial. The wheel base of a reach lift truck is identical to a standard lift truck, but the chassis is smaller sized, allowing a tighter turning radius and better maneuverability for tighter aisles.
Reach forklifts are unique trucks that are not appropriate for everyday warehouse duties. For instance, common dock jobs like loading and unloading trucks or case picking are not the appropriate application for a reach forklift. They are also not the right equipment for narrow aisle racking layouts that don’t permit right angle stacking. However, for the majority of tight aisle applications reach lift trucks are the best option.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series offers a reach truck for most types of operations:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is designed with smaller battery compartment dimensions, allowing lower energy costs and narrower aisles.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is engineered for reduced footprint, high volume uses. With battery compartments ranging from 14-21”, this lift truck is designed for flexibility and productivity.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck increases your selectivity and total efficiency. It’s open view mast features exceptional visibility when in operation, and it’s ideal for high rack applications.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is perfect for loading dock areas and jobs with minimal lifting heights and lower transport distances.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is ideal for long transport distances and it offers excellent ergonomic support for operators. The reach truck controls are engineered with safety and daily usage in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck eliminates the need for right angle turns and is well suited for long load reqirements.
Raymond is among the leading global reach truck manufacturers, and is one of the most respected reach forklift brands in the material handling industry.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond Handling Solutions keeps a rental inventory with hundreds of forklifts available at any time. Our rental unit features top quality lift trucks for either short or extended term rental requirements. Our fleet of rental trucks is frequently refreshed with new equipment that is maintained in accordance with rigorous manufacturer’s standards. Every lift truck is refurbished by a Raymond Certified Technician and carefully examined by our team leader to make certain that it is performance ready when it reaches your operation.
Used Reach Truck Options
Raymond provides several options for used reach trucks through our Raymond ReNewed program. Each pre-owned truck is meticulously assessed and returned to factory requirements. For customers on a budget, Raymond offers a Value plan with a 30 day warranty and a minimum of 60% useful life remaining on wheels and tires. Our Performance option stretches the warranty to 60 days, offers a fully detailed appearance and assures at least 80% of useful life on the tires and wheels. Finally, our Premium program features totally repainted trucks with replacement tires and wheels and a 90 day warranty.
Reach Lift Rental, Leasing & Sales in Riverside
If you are in the market for reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Raymond Handling Solutions by calling (951) 384-2444. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in the West, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
Raymond Handling Solutions
6185 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92506