Dock Boards / Dock Plates | Oxnard
Raymond Handling Solutions offers dock plates, dock boards and yard ramps in Oxnard.
Give us a call today at (805) 667-0888.
Warehouse dock doors are subject to much more use than standard overhead doors. In a high throughput dock environment, some industrial doors may raise and lower more than a dozen times a day, resulting in excessive stress on rollers, tracks, panels, springs, cables and other overhead door parts. As a result of this unrelenting use, loading dock doors should be kept on a ridgid maintenance schedule.
Pallet trucks, forklifts and other equipment is usually present on a loading dock, and doors are sometimes damaged by errant vehicles. Even a superficial forklift impact can in some cases knock an overhead door out of its tracks or possibly even destroy it completely.
A broken or jammed door can compromise your building security if it’s jammed open or cannot be properly locked up. An unsecured door may also waste energy and subject products to rodent and weather damage.
Door repair should be left to qualified professionals, because compromised doors can be a real safety issue in your warehouse. Heavy doors and rollers can quickly break or detach fingers, and tightly wound torsion springs can cause serious bodily harm or even death. It’s also advisable to clear the area under a broken door of workers and products, as doors that go off their tracks can fall suddenly.
Dock and Door Experts
Loading dock door service and sales is Raymond’s specialty. We sell, install, repair and maintain all varieties of warehouse doors.
- With over 400 service techs across 19 branches, we serve all of California and have an expert near you.
- Our technicians are familiar with all dock equipment, interlock systems, and other material handling equipment that many other service companies don’t have experience with.
- Raymond’s service vehicles carry general parts and all the equipment necessary for most dock and door repairs.
- Raymond has one of the largest parts departments in Southern California, and we carry parts for all manufacturers of warehouse doors and other loading dock systems.
High Speed Door
For high volume, climate controlled or energy saving buildings, we offer a line of high speed roll up doors in many different materials for applications ranging from industrial to clean room use. Whether you’re looking for indoor or outdoor configuration, we supply high performance doors made of metal, rubber or durable fabric for many different kinds of uses.
Our efficient door control systems minimize air exchange, reduce open/close cycle times and offer easy, intuitive operatbility for your employees. With safety features like LED signaling for high forklift traffic areas and code compliant egress options, we supply some of the most advanced performance door systems on the market.
Oxnard Warehouse Door Repair
Raymond Handling Solutions is not a “garage door” company. Our expertise is in industrial, distribution center and warehouse doors, and all of our specialists are trained to repair multiple types of material handling equipment and systems.
- Raymond Handling Solutions features one of the most knowledgeable teams of warehouse technicians in the business.
- Emergency service is available 24 hours.
- Average on-site time is about 2 hours from first call.
Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Ventura, Santa Paula, Simi Valley
Phone: (805) 667-0888