Used Forklifts | Oxnard
Raymond Handling Solutions is an Oxnard supplier of used forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at (805) 667-0888
Are you about to buy used forklifts? There are thousands of used forklifts for sale in Oxnard and throughout Southern California. Buying previously owned forklifts can be a great decision and it most likely will save you quite a bit of money. If you are not yet convinced about acquiring pre-owned lift trucks, consider a few of the upsides:
Used Forklifts in Oxnard
When acquiring brand new equipment, financing arrangement and order delivery usually takes a while. One benefit of used forklift sales is that they are usually close by, often close fast and delivery is right away.
Pre-Owned Lift Truck Pricing
Similar to buying a pre-owned car, you will often pay less when you buy pre-owned lift trucks. A used forklift price discount depends greatly on the truck category and lift truck manufacturer, but you’ll generally pay a lot less for used fork trucks. When you find a used forklift for sale, the best practice is to compare pricing on a couple of similar vehicles in your market area to confirm you’re getting a fair deal.
Used Forklift Values
Choosing used instead of brand new can often allow you to get much better forklifts than you could otherwise manage to buy. Used forklift prices for later models that are almost identical to the newest available can be greatly discounted, meaning you can acquire the latest technology for quite a bit less than the cost of buying brand new equipment.
Used Forklift Dealers
When purchasing from a used lift truck dealer that is also a distributor, you can get factory certified, used lift trucks that are just about as good as buying new. These previously owned lift trucks are fully inspected, cleaned and mechanically restored by fully qualified specialists and they frequently come with a warranty.
Acquiring trucks from a distributor may additionally allow you access to their financing, service contracts, parts program and other advantages that aren’t an option with a private purchase.
Given that you’re now fully informed on a few of the benefits of buying used forklifts, you should consider several other factors to see if a previously owned lift truck strategy is suitable for your business:
- Forklift Hours of Use: how much use will your lift trucks be getting? If you’re using your equipment throughout multiple shifts, every day, it may actually be a better option to lease your trucks or purchase them new, even if you pay more up front. Heavy use patterns are more appropriate for new equipment, or trucks that come with a maintenance warranty.
- Service Capability: are you employing mechanics that can maintain your used forklifts? When you have a technician on payroll that can maintain and repair previously owned forklifts, it can be very economical to go the pre-owned route. In cases where you don’t have qualified employees, you should probably opt into a service contract.
- Reputable Used Forklift Dealers: buying from a trustworthy, knowledgeable dealer is always wise. Dealerships will often sell off-lease trucks that have been regularly and properly serviced. Private party sales, in contrast, are almost always a crapshoot—you have no way of knowing the true history of the equipment or how it was maintained.
- Forklift Safety: when buying a used lift truck, you should always be mindful of safety as your leading concern. For every transaction you should request a used forklift inspection from a qualified professional.
- Used Lift Truck Warranty: preowned forklifts obtained from dealers often have a short term warranty. If you can buy an extra warranty or service contract, you should consider the additional charge vs the cost of procuring new equipment.
Used Forklifts For Sale in Oxnard
If you’d like to buy a preowned forklift or get information on used lift trucks available in Oxnard or anywhere in Southern California or Las Vegas, you can speak with an expert at Raymond Handling Solutions by calling (805) 667-0888.