Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
Electric Forklift Rental | [CITY]
Raymond funishes a complete line of forklift rental choices, along with any other equipment rentals you’ll need for your warehouse location. Whether you’re in need of a whole fleet or one fork truck, Raymond is the company to call. We provide the best products and services in the material handling equipment industry at reasonable rates.
Along with equipment rental, we offer total product support, including parts, maintenance, service, delivery and operator safety training.
Raymond has locations throughout the western U.S. and provides new and used equipment rentals and sales.
Raymond Handling Solutions provides a complete line of electric forklift rentals and is one of the biggest electric forklift fleet dealers in the nation. Whether you require stand-up or sit-down forklifts, Raymond has an option to meet all customer requirements for warehouse cushion tire applications. Raymond forklift trucks afford excellent visibility, unparalleled ergonomics and incomparable efficiency, making them the highest performance counterbalanced forklifts in the industry.
- Raymond ‘s 4150 Stand Up vehicles: great for rough dock uses, an AC drive provides endurance and exceptional power.
- Raymond’s new 4250 Stand Up: open view mast provides a clear line of sight for the operator, load capacity of up to 5,000 pounds.
- Raymond 4460 Sit Down vehicles: ideal for a wide variety of applications and perfectly suited for attachments and specialty racks.
- Raymond 4750 Sit Down: this truck supplies superior operative ease and productivity and is best in class when it comes to capabilities and design.
Raymond Handling Solutions has reach forklift rentals for almost every use. The 4-D reach truck puts an end to the need for right angle turning maneuvers and is ideal for long load handling, while the deep-reach forklift truck can multiply storage density by up to 40% with double deep pallet storage. In the event you need to rent reach trucks, Raymond Handling Solutions has more choices than nearlyany dealer in Southern California.
- Raymond’s 7500 model forklifts offer a universal-stance option for high rack uses and an unimpeded view, in addition to a side-stance configuration for dock-to-stock and lower heights.
- The new Raymond 7530 has the highest industry lift maximum at 542 inches, and can support 2,000 lbs at as much as 505 inches.
- The 7700 provides both seated and standing maneuverability and is great for extended on site travel time and all day use.
Raymond is one of the top producers of turret trucks and is one of the most celebrated brands in forklifts. We provide many alternatives in our swing reach product set, including:
- The 9600 Swing-Reach Truck: this option provides case picking and high-level pallet handling equipment in VNA configurations. It has lift heights of up to 33 ft.
- Raymond’s new 9700 Turret Truck: the 9700 offers a maximum lift height of 43 ft, faster speeds and large load capacity, making it the most suitable selection for special heavy-duty VNA uses.
- Raymond 9800 Swing Reach: this jointed truck has even more lifting capacity and delivers industrial load handling of up to fifty ft.
- Transtacker: the TRT transtacker truck has AC/DC power modes, allowing every day, 24x7 operation. Furthermore, it offers up to 4,000 pound load capacity and a maximum height of 59 feet.
Rent electric pallet jacks from Raymond Handling Solutions and you’ll have a full array of options to choose from. Choose from riders, walkies, or walkie-riders. Our walkie straddle stacker is perfectly suited for retail backrooms, while our walkie counterbalanced stacker line offers all around performance for trailers and racks.
Orderpicker forklift rental options from Raymond include our low priced 5200 unit, our flexible 5400 designed for busy warehouses, and our extended reach 5500 order picker capable of fork elevated heights of 30 feet. Our top of the line 5600 orderpicker is great for special high level picking requirements, and our furniture order picker is perfect for large pallet-less applications like furniture warehouses.
Raymond’s scissor lift rental choices include our SpinGo model, a perfect alternative to push ladders and push work platforms. If you need to rent a scissor lift with greater capabilities, our Sprint aerial lift choice offers a drivable, elevated work surface and an adaptable load tray.
For industrial applications that require workers to be high up in the air, safety should always be the number one concern, particularly when working with a rental product. The SpinGo and Sprint lifts are extremely safe alternatives.
Should You Buy or Rent Forklifts?
Can’t decide whether to buy or rent your equipment? A Raymond customer service representative will help you factor your number of locations, rental term, turnover time, expected parts and maintenance costs, training costs and other variables to come up with the perfect terms for procuring your equipment.
Please call us today or contact us online to request a free quote, and let us help you find the right material handling products, services and solutions for your company! Whether you’re seeking rental equipment, sales, parts, training, service or on site management, we will work with you to find the ideal material handling solution for your needs.
Request a quote today!