Dock Boards / Dock Plates | Orange County
Raymond Handling Solutions offers dock plates, dock boards and yard ramps in Orange County.
Give us a call today at (714) 790-9300.
Warehouse dock doors receive quite a lot more daily use than standard overhead doors. On a busy loading dock, many overhead doors may open and close more than a dozen times a day, leading to extreme stress on rollers, tracks, panels, springs, cables and other overhead door components. Because they get used so much, dock doors must be carefully maintained.
Warehouse doors are directly in the path of forklift and pallet truck traffic, and overhead doors are sometimes struck by errant equipment. Even a slight forklift impact can in some cases knock a door off its tracks or even destroy it completely.
A stuck or damaged bay door can jeopardize your warehouse security if the door is stuck open or can’t be adequately sealed. An unsecured door may also leave products subject to weather damage and rodents, as well as waste energy.
Broken doors can also present a safety issue, so it’s best to leave overhead door repair to qualified technicians. Weighty doors and rollers can quickly fracture or sever fingers, and high tension torsion springs can cause critical bodily harm or even death. Clear areas under compromised doors of workers and products, as broken doors can suddenly fall without warning.
Dock and Door Experts
Loading dock door service and sales is Raymond’s strength. We supply, install, maintain and repair all categories of dock and warehouse doors.
- With 400 dock and door experts and 19 offices, we offer service throughout California and have a specialist near you.
- Our technicians are up to speed on all dock equipment, interlock systems, and other material handling equipment that many other repair companies don’t have experience with.
- Raymond Handling Solutions’ service vehicles carry an inventory of frequently used parts and all the equipment needed for most dock and door repairs.
- We have one of the largest parts departments in Southern California, and we stock parts for all brands of warehouse doors and equipment.
High Speed Door
For high volume, climate controlled or energy efficient warehouses, Raymond offers a line of high speed roll up doors in many different base materials for applications ranging from clean room to industrial use. Whether you’re looking for interior or exterior setup, we provide high performance doors made of metal, rubber or durable fabric for all types of uses.
Our streamlined door control systems minimize air exchange, reduce open/close cycle times and offer effortless, intuitive operatbility for your workers. With safeguards like LED traffic alerts and emergency egress options, we offer some of the most advanced performance door systems in the industry.
Orange County Warehouse Door Repair
Raymond Handling Solutions is not a “garage door” company. Our core competency is in warehouse, distribution center and industrial doors, and all of our specialists are qualified to service multiple categories of material handling equipment and systems.
- Raymond features one of the most highly skilled teams of warehouse technicians in the industry.
- 24 hour emergency service is available.
- Our average dispatch time is approximately two hours.
Service Area: Anaheim, Costa Mesa, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana, Tustin
Phone: (714) 790-9300