Electric Forklift Rental | Orange County
Raymond Handling Solutions is an Orange County supplier of forklift and other material handling rental equipment.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Southern California.
Call us today at (714) 790-9300
Raymond Handling Solutions provides a complete array of forklift rental choices, in addition to any other equipment rentals you’ll need for your warehouse location. Whether you’re looking for an entire fleet or a single fork truck, RHSI is the company to call. We provide the best services and products in the material handling equipment industry at affordable rates.
In addition to equipment rental, we provide total product support, including service, delivery, parts, maintenance and operator safety training.
Raymond has locations across the West and provides new and used equipment rentals and sales.
RHSI supplies a full line of electric forklift rentals and is among the biggest electric forklift fleet dealers in the West. Whether you are looking for sit down or stand up forklifts, we have an option to meet all customer requirements for warehouse cushion tire applications. Raymond forklift trucks offer excellent visibility, unparalleled ergonomics and unmatched efficiency, making them the best performing counterbalanced forklifts in the industry.
- Raymond ‘s 4150 Stand Up vehicles: perfect for rough dock applications, an AC drive provides torque and stamina.
- Raymond’s new 4250 Stand Up: open view mast delivers a clear line of sight for the operator, payload capacity of up to 5k lbs.
- Raymond 4460 Sit Down vehicles: ideal for a wide variety of applications and ideal for attachments and specialty racks.
- Raymond 4750 Sit Down: this truck offers superior operative comfort and efficiency and is best in class when it comes to capabilities and design.
Raymond Handling Solutions supplies reach forklift rentals for nearly every application. The 4-D reach truck puts an end to the need for 90 degree turns and is ideal for elongated load handling, while the deep-reach forklift truck can boost storage density by nearly forty percent with double deep pallet configuration. If you need to rent reach trucks, Raymond has more choices than almostany dealer in California.
- Raymond’s 7500 model forklifts offer a universal-stance configuration for high rack uses and a clear view, as well as a side-stance option for dock-to-stock and shorter heights.
- The new Raymond 7530 has the highest industry lift height at 542 inches, and can support 2,000 lbs at up to 505 inches.
- The 7700 delivers both sit-down and stand-up maneuverability and is ideal for extended on site travel time and all day use.
Raymond is one of the top producers of turret trucks and is one of the most trusted brands in forklifts. We offer numerous alternatives in our swing reach product set, including:
- The 9600 Swing-Reach Truck: this choice provides case picking and high-level pallet handling equipment in narrow aisle layouts. It has a maximum lift height of 33 ft.
- Raymond’s new 9700 Turret Truck: the 9700 provides a maximum lift height of 43 ft, faster speeds and large load capacity, making it the most suitable option for special heavy-duty VNA uses.
- Raymond 9800 Swing Reach: this jointed vehicle has even greater lifting capacity and delivers industrial payload handling of up to 50 ft.
- Transtacker: the TRT transtacker truck has AC/DC power options, enabling every day, 24x7 operation. In addition, it provides up to 4,000 pound payload capacity and a maximum height of 59 feet.
Rent electric pallet jacks from RHSI and you’ll have a full array of choices. Choose from riders, walkies, or walkie-riders. Our walkie straddle stacker is perfect for retail backrooms, while our walkie counterbalanced stacker line offers all around performance for racks and trailers.
Orderpicker forklift rental options from Raymond include our low priced 5200 unit, our versatile 5400 designed for high-use warehouses, and our extended reach 5500 order picker capable of a maximum height of 30 feet. Our top of the line 5600 orderpicker is perfect for special high level picking applications, and our furniture order picker is perfect for large pallet-less operations like furniture warehouses.
Raymond’s scissor lift rental choices include our SpinGo unit, a perfect alternative to push ladders and push work platforms. If you need to rent a scissor lift with greater functionality, our Sprint aerial lift option provides a drivable, elevated work surface and an adaptable load tray.
For industrial uses that require workers to be high up in the air, safety should always be the number one concern, especially when working with a rental product. The SpinGo and Sprint lifts are extremely safe alternatives.
Should You Buy or Rent Forklifts?
Can’t decide whether to purchase or rent your equipment? A Raymond customer service representative will help you factor your number of locations, rental term, turnover time, expected parts and maintenance costs, training costs and other variables to come up with the ideal terms for your equipment procurement.
Please call us today or contact us online to request a free quote, and let us help you find the right material handling products, services and solutions for your company! Whether you’re seeking rental equipment, sales, parts, training, service or on site management, we will work with you to find the ideal material handling solution for your needs.
Request a quote today!