Dock Doors | Ontario
Raymond Handling Solutions supplies and services dock doors in Ontario, CA.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at (909) 930-9399
Warehouse dock doors are subject to quite a lot more use than typical industrial doors. For many loading dock applications, many overhead doors may cycle several times an hour, causing excessive wear and tear on tracks, rollers, cables, panels, springs and other door components. Due to this constant use, loading dock doors must be carefully maintained.
Forklifts and pallet trucks are often in close proximity to dock doors, and doors are occasionally damaged by mismanaged vehicles. Even a superficial forklift impact can bump an overhead door out of its tracks or possibly even destroy it completely.
A stuck or damaged dock door can compromise your building security if it’s stuck open or cannot be adequately sealed. An unsecured door may also waste energy and subject products to rodent and weather damage.
It’s best to leave door repair to trained professionals, because broken doors can be a significant safety hazard. Weighty doors and rollers can easily fracture or chop off fingers, and high tension torsion springs can cause critical bodily harm or even death. Clear areas under compromised doors of workers and products, as broken doors can suddenly fall without warning.
Dock and Door Experts
Loading dock door service and sales is Raymond Handling Solutions’ specialty. We sell, install, repair and maintain all categories of warehouse doors.
- With 400 dock and door experts and 19 offices, we serve all of California and have a technician near you.
- Our experts understand all dock equipment, interlock systems, and other warehouse equipment that most other service companies don’t have experience with.
- Raymond’s service vehicles carry general parts and all the tools required for most dock and door repairs.
- Raymond Handling Solutions is among the largest parts suppliers in California, and we maintain an inventory of parts for all brands of dock doors and equipment.
High Speed Door
For high volume, temperature controlled or energy saving buildings, Raymond offers a variety of high speed roll up doors in several different materials for uses ranging from industrial to clean room applications. Whether you’re looking for indoor or exterior setup, we supply high performance doors made of rubber, high strength fabric or metal for many different types of uses.
Our streamlined door control systems minimize air exchange, reduce open/close cycle times and offer easy, ergonomic operatbility for your employees. With safeguards like LED signaling for high forklift traffic areas and code compliant egress options, we supply some of the most sophisticated performance door solutions in the industry.
Ontario Warehouse Door Repair
Raymond Handling Solutions is not a “garage door” business. Our core competency is in DC, warehouse and industrial doors, and all of our technicians are qualified to maintain many different categories of material handling equipment and systems.
- Raymond Handling Solutions employs one of the most highly skilled teams of warehouse technicians in the business.
- Emergency service is available 24 hours.
- Our average dispatch time is approximately two hours.
Raymond Handling Solutions Ontario CA
4602 E Brickell St.
Ontario, California 91761