Used Forklifts | Ontario
Raymond Handling Solutions is an Ontario supplier of used forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at 909-930-9399
Are you in the market for used forklifts? There are untold numbers of used forklifts for sale in Ontario and throughout California. Purchasing pre-owned forklifts is usually a sound strategy and it most likely will save you quite a bit of cash. If you’re not yet convinced about purchasing used equipment, examine a few of the benefits:
Used Forklifts in Ontario
If you purchase brand new fork trucks, terms negotiation and truck delivery can take time. One benefit of used forklift sales is that they are nearby, often close fast and delivery is right away.
Used Lift Truck Pricing
Just like purchasing a pre-owned automobile, you will often spend less when you buy pre-owned lift trucks. A used forklift price discount depends greatly on the truck type and brand of forklift, but you will usually pay substantially less for previously owned equipment. If you track down a used forklift for sale, you may want to compare pricing on a couple of similar lift trucks in your region to make sure you’re getting a fair deal.
Used Forklift Values
Buying pre-owned instead of brand new can often allow you to get much better forklifts than you could otherwise manage to buy. Pre-owned lift truck prices for recent models that are nearly the same as the newest on the market can be greatly discounted, meaning you can acquire the latest technology for quite a bit less than the cost of buying brand new equipment.
Used Forklift Dealers
When purchasing from a used forklift dealer that is also a distributor, you can get manufacturer certified, previously owned lift trucks that are almost on par with purchasing new. These preowned forklifts are fully checked out, refreshed and mechanically restored by certified professionals and they often are sold with a warranty.
Acquiring trucks from a dealer also gives you access to their financing, service contracts, parts network and other advantages that you won’t get with a private transaction.
Since you’re now up to speed on many of the advantages of purchasing previously owned lift trucks, you should consider several extra variables to see if a used lift truck strategy is appropriate for you:
- Forklift Hours of Use: how much do you plan to utilize your trucks? If you’re using your equipment throughout multiple shifts, every day, it could likely be a better option to lease your forklifts or buy them brand new, even if you increase your cost up front. Heavy use patterns are more appropriate for new equipment, or trucks that will be maintained by another party.
- Service Capability: are you employing mechanics that can service your preowned forklifts? In cases where you have a technician on payroll that can fix and service used lift trucks, it can be very economical to go the pre-owned route. When you don’t have those types of skills in house, you should probably opt into a service agreement.
- Trustworthy Used Lift Truck Dealers: buying from a trustworthy, experienced dealership is always sensible. Authorized sellers will many times unload off-lease forklifts that have been regularly and correctly serviced. Private party sales, in contrast, are always a risk—you typically can’t verify the true background of the forklifts or the manner in which they were serviced.
- Lift Truck Safety: if you’re buying used equipment, you should always be mindful of safety as your primary concern. For every transaction you should order a used forklift inspection from an authorized mechanic.
- Used Lift Truck Warranty: used lift trucks bought from dealers often have a short term warranty. In the event you can secure an extra warranty or maintenance agreement, you may want to evaluate the extra charge vs the cost of procuring new lift trucks.
Used Forklifts For Sale in Ontario
If you’d like to buy a preowned forklift or get information on used forklifts for sale in Ontario or anywhere in Southern California or Las Vegas, you can speak with a professional at Raymond Handling Solutions by calling 909-930-9399.