Dock Doors | Los Angeles
Raymond Handling Solutions supplies and services dock doors in Los Angeles.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at (562) 944-8067
Warehouse dock doors get quite a lot more use than your average overhead door. For many loading dock applications, many overhead doors may open and close constantly throughout the day, leading to extra wear and tear on rollers, tracks, cables, panels, springs and other door parts. Due to this constant use, loading dock doors require regular maintenance.
Warehouse doors are directly in the path of forklift and pallet truck traffic, and doors are occasionally struck by mismanaged equipment. Even a superficial forklift impact can in some cases knock an overhead door out of its tracks or even damage it beyond repair.
A broken or jammed overhead door will often compromise your building security if it’s jammed in an open position or can’t be properly secured. An open door may also leave products subject to weather damage and rodents, as well as waste energy.
It’s best to leave door repair to qualified professionals, because broken doors can be a significant safety hazard. Weighty doors and rollers can easily break or detach fingers, and high tension torsion coils can cause critical bodily harm or even death. It’s also advisable to clear the area under a broken door of workers and products, as doors that go off their tracks can fall suddenly.
Dock and Door Experts
Loading dock door service and sales is Raymond Handling Solutions’ strength. We provide, maintain, install and repair all categories of warehouse doors.
- With 19 locations and more than 400 technicians, we offer service throughout California and have a technician near you.
- Our technicians understand all dock equipment, interlock systems, and other material handling systems that most other service businesses don’t have experience with.
- Raymond’s service vehicles carry general parts and all the tools necessary for almost all dock and door repairs.
- We have one of the largest parts departments in California, and we maintain an inventory of components for all brands of loading dock doors and equipment.
High Speed Door
For high throughput, temperature controlled or energy saving buildings, Raymond offers a range of high speed roll up doors in many different base materials for uses ranging from industrial to clean room applications. Whether you’re looking for interior or outdoor configuration, we supply high performance doors made of rubber, high strength fabric or metal for all types of uses.
Our high performance door control systems minimize air exchange, reduce open/close cycle times and provide effortless, ergonomic operatbility for your employees. With safeguards like LED forklift proximity signals and emergency egress options, we provide some of the most advanced performance door systems in the industry.
Los Angeles Warehouse Door Repair
Raymond Handling Solutions is not a “garage door” operation. Our expertise is in DC, warehouse and industrial doors, and all of our door experts are trained to service several different types of material handling equipment and systems.
- Raymond Handling Solutions employs one of the most highly trained squads of warehouse technicians in the business.
- We offer 24 hour emergency service.
- Our average dispatch time is approximately two hours.
Raymond Handling Solutions Los Angeles
9939 Norwalk Blvd
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Phone: (562) 944-8067