Material Handling - Los Angeles, CA
Raymond Handling Solutions is the premier full service material handling equipment seller in Los Angeles County. We sell everything from pallet trucks to conveyor solutions, and everything in between.
As one of the globe's top material handling brands, we come with nearly a hundred years of experience in the business. If you need equipment or solutions for your warehouse or distribution center, Raymond can provide it.
We provide the finest quality equipment available, and our sales are upheld by the absolute best service and parts teams in the market.
We manage locations in all areas of SoCal and it's only a brief drive to one of our divisions from practically anywhere in the area.
Our Los Angeles headquarters office is close to the intersection of the Interstate 605 and 5 Freeways, near the Telegraph Road exit in Santa Fe Springs. This ideal location in Los Angeles County provides us easy access to the San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, the Port of Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Pedro, Los Angeles International Airport, Central Los Angeles, South L.A., Southeast L.A., and other industry and warehousing hubs throughout the region.
Raymond's location at 9939 Norwalk Blvd, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 serves the southern parts of LA County, including the business and industrial centers of Carson, City Of Industry, Commerce, Compton, Culver City, Downtown, El Monte, Gardena, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Irwindale, La Mirada, Paramount, Rancho Dominguez, South El Monte, Torrance, Vernon and Walnut.
The Raymond L.A. office fulfills a wide selection of material handling items. We feature one of the biggest selections of pallet jacks in Los Angeles County, with dozens of choices for both electric and manual pallet trucks.
Our powered pallet jack catalog features walk behind, walkie rider and rider jack options, depending upon your capacity requirements and use plans. Our hand pallet trucks also feature a wide variety of weight capacities and features, and are among the most reliable and durable machines available now.
If you are in need of pallet jack parts or wheels, our parts division stocks a considerable range of components for many manufacturers, including Crown, Yale, Dayton and Wesco.
With respect to pallet jack repair, the Raymond Service Department is staffed by one of the highest rated teams of factory trained service technicians anywhere, and their maintenance and repair program is the most recommended in the business.
Beyond pallet trucks, Raymond proffers a considerable selection of products and services from our manufacturing and professional service business partners.
When it comes to loading dock equipment, we offer a full line of dock levelers. Additionally, we offer high speed doors, and add-ons like dock bumpers, shelters, lights, fans, vehicle restraints, ramps, seals, and more.
When it comes down to warehouse engineering, layout and design, Raymond is the vendor to call. Whether you are reconfiguring, expanding or building a new warehouse, we can assist you in designing the optimal solution to increase space utilization and attain the most overall performance achievable for your material handling operation.
We feature all manner of warehouse shelving, from selective rack, to high density, to dynamic racking options like pallet flow and push back racks.
When it comes to warehouse automation, we partner with vendors like Kardex Remstar and TGW to bring you carousels, conveyors, radio shuttles, lift modules and AS/RS systems.
Raymond's Los Angeles group can draw from all of Raymond's resources in the SoCal region and around the nation to help you specify, design and build the best warehouse or DC for your business. In short, our local, regional and national presence can provide you with a substantial advantage when designing and carrying out your material handling operation plans. Make use of our corporate resources and know-how.
Though we mainly promote brand new equipment, we do provide used equipment after it complies with our rigorous inspection criteria. We regularly acquire pre-owned equipment from fleet lease returns, and we restore and re-sell it at a considerable discount. Used pallet racking and used pallet trucks are among our top selling previously owned items.
When it comes to material handling equipment supply in Los Angeles, call Raymond Handling Solutions.
Material Handling Company- Raymond is a full service supplier
- Consulting- whether you need help with design, engineering or financing, we have experts that can help!
- Equipment- we are a distributor for all of the industry top brands.
- Systems- from the dock, to the warehouse to the distribution center, we can automate and improve your efficiency.
- Design- we'll help you sift through your options and design systems and workflow.
Conveyor Systems- let our team of experts help with your configuration
- Industrial & warehouse- whatever your application, we can bring in the right partners to get you the best results.
- Pallet, carton, and case conveyors- we offer a range of conveyor capacities and types.
- Belt & roller systems- we can design all manner of conveyors from motorized roller, to belt driven or lineshaft options.
Dock Levelers- we are your loading dock experts
- Hydraulic, air powered & mechanical- we offer all types of levelers for every application.
- Installation, repair, service and maintenance- whether you need a full pit installation or just need minor repairs, we have you covered.
- Replacement parts- our parts department can get you up and running in no time.
Pallet Jacks- Raymond is one of the largest pallet truck distributors in California
- Electric- we have a full line of walkies, walkie rider, center riders and order pickers.
- Manual-our hand pallet jacks are top quality, durable trucks that will last for years.
- Specialty-we offer non-standard configurations like low profile, heavy duty, stainless steel, galvanized, power assist and portable options.
- Used-we offer a huge selection of refurbished, lease return pallet trucks under our Raymond ReNewed program.
Pallet Racking- if you're looking for warehouse storage solutions, you've come to the right place
- Selective pallet racks- whether you need single deep, double deep narrow aisle selective racking, we have an option that's right for you.
- High density pallet racks
- Drive in- last in / first out configurations.
- Drive through- first in / first out configurations.
Warehouse- we are experts in automation equipment and systems integration
- Equipment-whether you're looking for vertical or horizontal carousels, vertical lift systems or AS/RS, we've got options from top manufacturers.
- Systems- we offer everything from AS/RS to automated lift trucks and pallet shuttles.
- Design- we are full service, from general consulting to engineering and specification.