Dock Doors | Long Beach
Raymond Handling Solutions supplies and services dock doors in Long Beach.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at (562) 444-1222
Warehouse dock doors receive much more daily use than standard overhead doors. On a busy loading dock, many doors may cycle several times an hour, resulting in extreme wear and tear on rollers, tracks, cables, panels, springs and other overhead door components. Due to this constant use, warehouse overhead doors need to be serviced regularly.
Pallet trucks, forklifts and other equipment is usually present on a loading dock, and doors are occasionally struck by errant vehicles. Even a superficial forklift impact can knock a door off its tracks or even damage it beyond repair.
A broken or jammed door will often jeopardize your building security if it’s stuck in an open position or can’t be completely locked up. An unsecured door may also leave products subject to weather damage and rodents, as well as waste energy.
Overhead door repair should be left to trained professionals, because compromised doors can be a real safety issue in your warehouse. Weighty doors and rollers can easily fracture or detach fingers, and high tension torsion coils can cause critical bodily harm or even fatality. Doors that go off their tracks can also fall suddenly, so it’s important to clear the immediate area of workers and products while awaiting repair.
Dock and Door Experts
Loading dock door sales and service is Raymond’s strength. We supply, install, maintain and repair all varieties of commercial overhead doors.
- With 19 locations and more than 400 technicians, we serve all of California and have an expert near you.
- Our technicians are familiar with all dock equipment, interlock systems, and other material handling equipment that most other service companies don’t have experience with.
- Raymond Handling Solutions’ trucks carry an inventory of frequently used parts and all the equipment required for almost all dock and door repairs.
- Raymond has one of the largest parts departments in California, and we stock components for all brands of warehouse doors and equipment.
High Speed Door
For high throughput, climate controlled or energy efficient facilities, we offer a variety of high speed roll up doors in a variety of different substrates for uses ranging from industrial to clean room applications. Whether you’re looking for indoor or exterior installation, we offer high performance doors made of rubber, high strength fabric or metal for all kinds of applications.
Our streamlined door control systems minimize air exchange, reduce open/close cycle times and offer easy, ergonomic operatbility for your workers. With safeguards like LED traffic alerts and code compliant egress options, we supply some of the most sophisticated high speed door systems in the industry.
Long Beach Warehouse Door Repair
Raymond Handling Solutions is not a “garage door” operation. We specialize in warehouse, distribution center and industrial doors, and all of our specialists are trained to repair multiple types of material handling equipment and systems.
- Raymond Handling Solutions offers one of the most knowledgeable squads of warehouse technicians in the industry.
- We offer 24 hour emergency service.
- We generally have a dispatch on site within 2 hours.
Raymond Handling Solutions Long Beach
Service Area: Long Beach, North Long Beach, Wilmington, San Pedro, Lomita, Torrance
Phone: (562) 444-1222