Electric Forklift Rental | Long Beach
Raymond Handling Solutions is a Long Beach supplier of forklift and other material handling equipment rentals.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Southern California.
Call us today at (562) 444-1222
Raymond Handling Solutions furnishes a complete range of forklift rental options, along with all the other equipment rentals you’ll need for your warehouse location. Whether you’re in need of an entire fleet or one fork truck, Raymond Handling Solutions is the company to call. We provide the best services and products in the material handling equipment industry at competitive rates.
Along with equipment rental, we provide comprehensive product support, including parts, maintenance, service, delivery and operator safety training.
RHSI has locations throughout California and provides new and used equipment rentals and sales.
Raymond offers a full line of electric forklift rentals and is one of the largest electric forklift fleet dealers in California. Whether you require sit down or stand up forklifts, we have an option to meet all customer requirements for warehouse cushion tire applications. Raymond forklift trucks deliver superior visibility, exceptional ergonomics and incomparable efficiency, making them the highest performance counterbalanced forklifts in the industry.
- Raymond ‘s 4150 Stand Up vehicles: ideal for rough dock applications, an AC drive provides torque and stamina.
- Raymond’s new 4250 Stand Up: open view mast delivers an unimpeded line of sight for the operator, load capacity of up to 5,000 lbs.
- Raymond 4460 Sit Down vehicles: perfect for a wide variety of used and ideal for attachments and specialty racks.
- Raymond 4750 Sit Down: this truck offers exceptional operative ease and efficiency and is top of the line when it comes to capabilities and ergonomics.
Raymond supplies reach forklift rentals for nearly every application. The 4-D reach truck puts an end to the requirement for 90 degree turning maneuvers and is ideal for elongated cargo handling, while the deep-reach forklift truck can boost storage density by almost 40% with double deep pallet storage. When you need to rent reach trucks, Raymond has more options than almostany dealer in California.
- Raymond’s 7500 model forklifts offer a universal-stance option for high rack applications and an unobstructed view, in addition to a side-stance option for dock-to-stock and lower heights.
- The new Raymond 7530 has the highest industry lift maximum at 542 inches, and can support 2,000 lbs at as much as 505 inches.
- The 7700 provides both seated and standing maneuverability and is perfect for long on site traversal time and all day use.
Raymond is among the top producers of turret trucks and is one of the most celebrated names in forklifts. We furnish several options in our swing reach line, including:
- The 9600 Swing-Reach Truck: this option offers case picking and high-level pallet handling equipment in narrow aisle layouts. It has lift heights of up to 33 feet.
- Raymond’s new 9700 Turret Truck: the 9700 provides lift heights of up to 43 feet, faster speeds and large load capacity, making it the most suitable choice for special heavy-duty narrow aisle applications.
- Raymond 9800 Swing Reach: this jointed truck has even greater lifting capacity and offers industrial load handling of up to fifty ft.
- Transtacker: the TRT transtacker truck has both alternating and direct power options, providing for every day, 24x7 utilization. Additionally, it offers a maximum 4,000 pound load capacity and heights up to 59 feet.
Rent electric pallet jacks from RHSI and you’ll have a vast range of choices. Choose from walkies, walkie riders or riders. Our walkie straddle stacker is perfect for retail backrooms, while our walkie counterbalanced stacker line offers flexible performance for trailers and racks.
Orderpicker forklift rental options from Raymond are comprised of our value driven 5200 unit, our versatile 5400 designed for busy operations, and our extended reach 5500 order picker capable of a maximum height of 30 ft. Our top of the line 5600 orderpicker is ideal for special high level picking applications, and our furniture order picker is perfect for large pallet-less applications like furniture storage.
Raymond’s scissor lift rental options include our SpinGo unit, a great alternative to push ladders and push work platforms. If you need to rent a scissor lift with greater capabilities, our Sprint aerial lift choice is configured with an elevated, drivable work surface and an adaptable load tray.
For industrial uses that require workers to be high up in the air, safety should always be the number one concern, particularly when working with a rental product. The SpinGo and Sprint lifts are extremely safe alternatives.
Should You Buy or Rent Forklifts?
Can’t decide whether to buy or rent your equipment? A Raymond customer service representative will help you factor your number of locations, rental term, turnover time, expected parts and maintenance costs, training costs and other variables to come up with the most optimal terms for your equipment acquisition.
Please call us today or contact us online to request a free quote, and let us help you find the right material handling products, services and solutions for your company! Whether you’re seeking rental equipment, sales, parts, training, service or on site management, we will work with you to find the ideal material handling solution for your needs.
Request a quote today!