Electric Forklift Rental | Las Vegas
Raymond Handling Solutions is a Las Vegas supplier of forklift and material handling equipment rental.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Nevada.
Call us today at (702) 651-6480
Raymond Handling Solutions furnishes a complete array of forklift rental choices, in addition to any other equipment rentals you’ll require for your warehouse location. Whether you’re sourcing an entire fleet or one fork truck, Raymond is the company to call. We provide the best products and services in the material handling equipment industry at reasonable rates.
In addition to equipment rental, we offer comprehensive product support, including parts, maintenance, service, delivery and operator safety training.
Raymond has locations across the West and offers new and used equipment rentals and sales.
RHSI offers a complete line of electric forklift rentals and is among the largest electric forklift fleet dealers in Nevada. Whether you are looking for sit down or stand up forklifts, we have options to meet all customer requirements for warehouse cushion tire applications. Raymond forklift trucks deliver excellent visibility, unparalleled ergonomics and incomparable efficiency, making them the best performing counterbalanced forklifts in the industry.
- Raymond ‘s 4150 Stand Up vehicles: ideal for rough dock applications, an AC drive provides endurance and exceptional power.
- Raymond’s new 4250 Stand Up: open view mast delivers an unimpeded line of sight for the operator, payload capacity of up to 5k lbs.
- Raymond 4460 Sit Down vehicles: perfect for a large range of applications and well suited for attachments and specialty racks.
- Raymond 4750 Sit Down: this truck offers exceptional operative ease and productivity and is top of the line when it comes to capabilities and ergonomics.
Raymond Handling Solutions offers reach forklift rentals for almost every application. The 4-D reach truck eliminates the requirement for right angle turns and is perfect for elongated load handling, while the deep-reach forklift truck can boost storage capacity by nearly 40% with double deep pallet storage. If you need to rent reach trucks, Raymond has more choices than nearlyany dealer in the state.
- Raymond’s 7500 model forklifts offer a universal-stance option for high rack uses and a clear view, in addition to a side-stance choice for dock-to-stock and lower heights.
- The new Raymond 7530 has the highest industry lift maximum at 542 inches, and can support 2,000 lbs at a height of 505 inches.
- The 7700 offers both sit-down and stand-up maneuverability and is perfect for prolonged on site travel time and all day use.
Raymond is one of the top manufacturers of turret trucks and is one of the most trusted brand names in forklifts. We furnish many options in our swing reach product set, including:
- The 9600 Swing-Reach Truck: this choice provides case picking and high-level pallet handling equipment in narrow aisle layouts. It has a maximum lift height of 33 feet.
- Raymond’s new 9700 Turret Truck: the 9700 offers a maximum lift height of 43 ft, faster speeds and large load capacity, making it the perfect choice for special heavy-duty VNA uses.
- Raymond 9800 Swing Reach: this jointed truck has even more lifting capacity and provides industrial load handling of up to 50 ft.
- Transtacker: the TRT transtacker truck has both alternating and direct power options, enabling every day, 24x7 operation. In addition, it supports a maximum 4,000 pound payload capacity and heights up to 59 feet.
Rent electric pallet jacks from Raymond and you’ll have a complete range of choices. Choose from riders, walkies, or walkie-riders. Our walkie straddle stacker is perfect for retail backrooms, while our walkie counterbalanced stacker line delivers flexible performance for racks and trailers.
Orderpicker forklift rental selections from Raymond include our value driven 5200 unit, our versatile 5400 designed for busy warehouses, and our extended reach 5500 order picker capable of a maximum height of 30 ft. Our high end 5600 orderpicker is ideal for special high level picking requirements, and our furniture order picker is perfect for large pallet-less applications like furniture warehouses.
Raymond’s scissor lift rental choices include our SpinGo unit, a perfect alternative to push work platforms or push ladders. If you need to rent a scissor lift with more capabilities, our Sprint aerial lift option provides a drivable, elevated work platform and an adjustable load tray.
For industrial applications where workers are high in the air, safety should always be the primary concern, particularly when working with a rental product. The SpinGo and Sprint lifts are extremely safe alternatives.
Should You Buy or Rent Forklifts?
Can’t decide whether to buy or rent your equipment? A Raymond customer service representative will help you factor your number of locations, rental term, turnover time, expected parts and maintenance costs, training costs and other variables to come up with the most optimal terms for procuring your equipment.
Please call us today or contact us online to request a free quote, and let us help you find the right material handling products, services and solutions for your company! Whether you’re looking for rental equipment, sales, parts, training, service or on site management, we will work with you to find the ideal material handling solution for your needs.
Request a quote today!