Forklift Service| Las Vegas, NV
Raymond Handling Solutions is a Las Vegas service provider for all types of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts departments in Nevada.
Call us today at (702) 651-6480
Forklift service is an important consideration in your storage facility or distribution center operational master plan. For your scheduled service and unplanned service calls, it’s essential to have dependable, competent technicians available at the moment you need them.
Selecting a suitable strategic partner for your maintenance requirements can play a crucial role in staying on top of your commitments and keeping your operation running at maximum efficiency. If you’re looking for a maintenance partner, there are a number of factors you should assess:
- Geographic coverage and ability: many “mom and pop” service companies have a small number of service techs and operate out of a single location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when requesting urgent service visits since small organizations have fewer techs and less flexibility in their schedules. Moreover, in the event you have multiple locations throughout a region or state, you may experience lengthy response times or perhaps require multiple service companies. Raymond Handling Solutions has locations spanning nine Western states. We employ over 400 specialists, and our standard dispatch to arrival time is slightly more than 2 hours.
- Single source service: warehouses and DCs typically have many maintenance requirements beyond lift trucks. Overhead doors, dock levelers, automated storage systems, conveyors and many other systems need both routine and emergency service. Having a single organization that has the ability to maintain all of your systems is not only efficient, it can greatly reduce your costs when you add all of your equipment to a planned maintenance routine.
- Skilled technicians: technician training and experience have a significant impact on service call outcomes . It’s vital to have capable technicians if you want service done right on the first visit, particularly if you maintain several brands of lift trucks. Raymond Handling Solutions has one of the most skilled technical teams in the industry that can maintain all brands of material handling equipment. Our technical training programs are the most advanced in the industry, and we actually offer industry technician training at our facility in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
- Lift Truck Parts: offering over 4,000 parts in inventory and access to more than 100,000 more, we feature one of the largest parts departments in the Western U.S. No matter what brand of part you’re looking for, we can supply the components you need whenever you need them most. Additionally, our parts consignment option can ensure that your mechanics have parts instantly available whenever needed.
- Speed and efficiency: Our teams arrive on site prepared. Our thoroughly equipped service vans carry all the tools and common parts required for almost any job so that we don’t need additional visits or part deliveries. Between our swift dispatch times and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can oftentimes reduce your downtime by a day or longer versus other forklift repair services.
- Warehouse integration: with Raymond’s iTrack, your team members can ask for immediate maintenance from any supplier through our web interface. They can also review maintenance logs and schedules, service costs and history, equipment availability and programmed maintenance. Best of all, Raymond can give you a single bill for all of your equipment maintenance so that you can easily review and manage costs.
Forklift Service Near Me
Having a forklift out of service can put you behind schedule and a rapid recovery is essential to maintaining efficiency. Whether you are seeking urgent forklift repair, common maintenance or a scheduled maintenance contract, Raymond Handling Solutions has what you need. Contact us today!
Raymond Handling Solutions Las Vegas
2555 E. Washburn Rd.
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081