ATX West 2018
ATX West 2018
Trusted for Generations
Article Courtesy of Raymond Handling Solutions
For more than 65 years, Raymond Handling Solutions has been committed to partnering with our customers and exceeding their expectations. Today, we offer you the expertise of our employees, our knowledge of warehousing, distribution and materials handling in many industries — and our commitment to your business. Our equipment and automation solutions focus on reducing storage space, maximizing labor productivity, and improving picking accuracy.
We are the authorized Raymond Forklift Sales and Service Center along a material handling systems integrator covering Southern California, Arizona and Las Vegas. Our expertise includes:
- Material Handling & Storage Design for Distribution, Manufacturing and Healthcare environments.
- Integrated materials handling systems and automated storage.
- Pallet Rack and Mezzanines
- Dock & Door Products
- Complete Forklift solutions including sales, leasing, rental, service, parts and training.
- Forklift power solutions.
Visit Booth #4600 to see live demos of how our automated storage solutions can save space, improve product flow and inventory levels and reliably store sensitive goods in controlled environments.
Kardex Remstar Shuttle XP VLM
Raymond Handling Solutions is proud to offer the Kardex Remstar Shuttle XP VLM, an automated high bay warehousing system with a modular design operating on the “goods to person” principle. Optimum storage density, flexible efficient storage strategies and safe fatigue-free working: the Shuttle XP VLM combines unique specifications to produce one system that precisely meets individual requirements and conditions.
Shuttle XP Advantages
- Reduced footprint — save space.
- Increased picking speed & improved worker safety.
- Maximize picking accuracy with PPG Software.
- Secure inventory control.
- Modular design maximizes height in buildings from 15’ to 100’ tall.
- Also available as a self-contained, climate controlled storage machine.
Kardex Remstar Lektriever Vertical Carousel
The Kardex Remstar Lektriever will also be on display, a secured automated paper filing and parts storage vertical carousel. Lektrievers are used in offices, warehouses, government installations, and Labs/Hospitals for files, supplies and even slide/block specimen storage.
Benefits at a Glance
- With the capacity of 16 four-drawer file cabinets, the Lektriever Vertical Carousel provides more lateral filing inches (LFI) per square foot than traditional filing methods.
- File Security: Provides customizable levels of file security.
- High density Specimen storage of Slides or Blocks in refrigerated carousels.
- Space Savings: Recover up to 70 percent floor space with floor to truss file storage.
- Improved Ergonomics: ADA intent, OSHA-friendly design and fully compliant with Barrier Removal Act.
- Sustainable Design: An ergonomic design, reduced carbon footprint and improved productivity has a positive sustainable impact on people, planet and profits.
TGW IntelliRol Conveyor
This motorized roller conveyor utilizes belted accumulation zones and tight pack roller curves to convey boxes, totes and even poly bags.
- Ultra quiet 24 volt motors automatically turn off when not in use.
- Simple maintenance with 5 minute replacement of motorized rollers
- Electronic components with plug n’ play communications concealed in side frames
- Sortation and merge components also available in IntelliRol and other models
Dynaco Streamline High Speed Door
Check out Dynaco’s Streamline Door that provides outstanding environmental control through the use of state of the art technology.
- Streamline’s sleek, attractive profile minimizes projection requirements while simplifying cleaning procedures.
- Dynaco’s patented internal motor is integrated into the drum, creating an aesthetically pleasing door with industrial functionality.
- Ultra quiet operation and soft curtain technology assure safety and comfort.
In addition to our automated solutions, stop by our booth to demo Raymond’s 8210 Walkie Pallet Truck and our carton flow / pallet rack options.
Be sure to get more information by contacting Raymond Handling Solutions at 562-944-8067 or email@example.com.