Business Continuity and Workplace Resources
· COVID-19 Operations Waiver Letter Template
This letter template is designed to be a resource for anyone seeking a waiver as part of CISA’s Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce. While MHI is not permitted to lobby governmental entities, we are offering this resource for those who wish to. Each state has their own regulations and unique procedures for obtaining such relief. We suggest that each person consider consulting your local legislators as well as your legal counsel for additional guidance on obtaining relief.
· State/Local Policy Tracker
This page contains resources on the state and local government response to COVID-19/coronavirus included ordered business shutdowns and response information.
· rel="noopener noreferrer" State and Local Policy Tracker Dashboard
· rel="noopener noreferrer" U.S. Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) guidance on “essential employees”
· CISA Guide to Identifying Critical Infrastructure During COVID-19
· OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
o Download OSHA’s publications including COVID-19 related posters/handouts.
· CDC Interim Guidance for Business and rel="noopener noreferrer" Employees
· WHO rel="noopener noreferrer" Guidance on Workplaces
· Small rel="noopener noreferrer" Business Association Economic Injury loan information
· Thomas Coronavirus Resource Hub for Manufacturing
· Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
· Alert: Prevent Worker Exposure to Coronavirus
· Temporary Enforcement Guidance – Healthcare Respiratory Protection Annual Fit-Testing for N95 Filtering Facepieces During the COVID-19 Outbreak. Note: This guidance is effective as of March 14, 2020, and will remain in effect until further notice.
· COVID-19 in the construction world.
· The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has issued new Enforcement Guidance for Respiratory Protection and the N95 Shortage Due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID19) Pandemic. This memorandum provides interim guidance to Compliance Safety and Health Officers (CSHOs) for enforcing the Respiratory Protection standard, 29 CFR § 1910.134, and certain other health standards, with regard to supply shortages of rel="noopener noreferrer" disposable N95 filtering facepiece respirators. Specifically, it outlines enforcement discretion to permit the extended use and reuse of respirators, as well as the use of respirators that are beyond their manufacturer’s recommended shelf life (sometimes referred to as “expired”). This guidance applies rel="noopener noreferrer" in all industries and will also be highlighted on the OSHA COVID-19 webpage shortly. For further information about COVID-19, please visit the U.S. Department rel="noopener noreferrer" of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
· OSHA – Guidance for the Package Delivery Workforce
· rel="noopener noreferrer" OSHA – Guidance for the Manufacturing Industry Workforce to help reduce the risk of exposure to the coronavirus.
· American National Standards Institute
· rel="noopener noreferrer" Download – OSHA COVID-19 Workplace Resources Update on 5/5/2020
· Kroger Blueprint for Business in COVID-19
Other rel="noopener noreferrer" COVID-19 Resources
· Johns Hopkins Coronavirus 2019 Map
· rel="noopener noreferrer" OSHA
· Healthcare Ready
· Healthcare Ready – Business Continuity Resources for the Supply Chain Resources for Manufacturers
· Federal Motor Carrier Safety Admin
· How rel="noopener noreferrer" our corporate leaders act now is critical to beating the coronavirus.
Adjacent Industry Resources
· ATA: https://www.trucking.org/COVID19
· rel="noopener noreferrer" NAM: https://www.nam.org/coronavirus/
· MAPI: https://www.mapi.net/forecasts-data/managing-covid-19-response-manufacturing
· RILA: https://www.rila.org/coronavirus-resources-for-retailers
· NRF: https://nrf.com/resources/retail-safety-and-security-tools/coronavirus-resources-retailers